Papi Rob Hanover, runner-up in last week’s Meadowlands Pace, has been installed as the heavy 3-2 morning line favorite in his elimination for the $450,000 (est.) Delvin Miller Adios Pace for the Orchids at The Meadows.
Also tabbed as morning line favorites in Saturday’s eliminations are Sandbetweenmytoes (3-1) and Elver Hanover (5-2).
The first three finishers in each elimination return for the Aug. 1 final.
The action-packed eliminations card, which kicks off at 12:45 p.m., also features a pair of stakes for 3-year-old filly pacers — $188,682 Pennsylvania Sires Stake and a $100,000 PA Stallion Series event — and a $16,582.20 carryover in the final-race Super Hi-5.
Here are the eliminations fields with post positions, trainers, drivers and morning line odds:
Adios Elimination, Race 5
1. Later Dudes-Brian Brown-David Miller-5-1
2. Roll With JR-Jeff Cullipher-Corey Callahan-8-1
3. Sandbetweenmytoes-Jim Campbell-Dave Palone-3-1
4. The Greek Freak-Ron Burke-Matt Kakaley-7-2
5. Put To Right-Tony Alagna-Andrew McCarthy-6-1
6. Captain Groovy-Ray Schnittker-Mark MacDonald-9-2
7. Chief Mate-Tony Alagna-Scott Zeron-7-1
Adios Elimination, Race 8
1. Somebodyitreasure-Andrew Harris-Brett Miller-12-1
2. Tru Lou-Ron Burke-Matt Kakaley-12-1
3. Sweet Truth-Ron Burke-Yannick Gingras-8-1
4. Papi Rob Hanover-Brett Pelling-David Miller-3-2
5. Sea Of Life-Tony Alagna-Scott Zeron-4-1
6. Captain Barbossa-Tony Alagna-Andrew McCarthy-4-1
7. No Lou Zing-Nancy Takter-Josert Fonseca-7-1
Adios Elimination, Race 9
1. Rockin The Aces-Robert Cleary-Brett Miller-9-2
2. No Quarter-Brian Brown-Dave Palone-9-2
3. Mac’s Big Boy-Ron Burke-Matt Kakaley-15-1
4. Elver Hanover-Ron Burke-Chris Page-5-2
5. Capt Midnight-Tony Alagna-Andrew McCarthy-7-2
6. Seriously Hanover-Ron Coyne Jr- Scott Zeron-7-1
7. Catch The Fire-John Ackley-Mike Wilder-5-1
Original source credited to: Ustrotting.com